Micro and Nanofabrication of Next Generation Technologies
Friday 12th December 2014
10am to 4pm (Registration from 9am)
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Didcot
Kelvin Nanotechnology and the James Watt Nanofabrication Centre at the University of Glasgow will present a day of micro and nanotechnologies at the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Didcot.
Throughout the day we will be showcasing the nanofabrication resource that is available to businesses and is enabling the realisation of next generation products. This event will bring together key people from Industry and Academia to exchange ideas and identify sector needs.
The day will include presentations from the following technology areas:
- Advanced manufacturing methods
- Device modelling and simulation
- Photonics and optics
- Quantum technologies
- Sensors and many more…
Conference speakers include:
- Alastair Sinclair (National Physical Laboratory)
- Kawal Sawhney (Diamond Light Source)
- Chris Adams (QuantuMDx)
- John Lipp (Science and Technology Facilities Council)
- Brendan Casey (Kelvin Nanotechnology)
- Douglas Paul (James Watt Nanofabrication Centre)
To register for this event and to receive further information, please follow this link.
Return to home page...